Hourly visiting care from Ideal Home Care Solutions is for people who require a little help with day to day living. Sometimes referred to as "domiciliary care" it is a visiting service where trained care workers make regular visits providing personal care, domestic assistance and companionship.
Our hourly visiting care service can be as flexible as you wish - from 30 minutes once a week, to overnight.
The service is geared to enable individuals to remain living in their homes for as long as is practically possible. We provide a range of services; some of these are listed below:
- Help getting up in the morning - toileting and bathing, washing and dressing and all other grooming needs.
- Help with going to bed in the evening.
- Medication support and prompting service.
- Overnight Care - Night Awake & Sleeping.
- Continence & Catheter management.
- General housework, including laundry and the preparation of meals.
- Errands, such as shopping, collecting pensions, benefits or Doctor's prescriptions.
- Clerical assistance such as letter writing, making phone calls or filling out forms.
- Help getting out and about, taking trips, visiting friends or going on excursions.
- Offering companionship. Simple tasks like reading, chatting and listening.
- A Sitting service; providing brief relief for an existing care giver.
- Budget management e.g. pension collection and assistance with bill payment
- Respite Care so family Carer can take a break
- Palliative Care
- Dementia Care
- Convalescence & Post - operative Care
The frequency and duration of visits will be agreed with the client during the initial assessment process.
As a company we are happy to provide care services to privately funded clients as well as clients who have Individual Budgets, ranging from Direct Payments through to Individual Service Funds and services purchased wholly or partly by the Local Authority.
To find out more, call our team on 0345 040 5818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org